It’s officially pumpkin spice season. From coffee and desserts to even soup, you can put pumpkin in almost anything! I’ve rounded up 25 of the best pumpkin spice recipes that even the kids can enjoy. Happy fall!
1. The kiddos will love these pumpkin spice dirt cupcakes.
2. This pie dip will be a hit at those Halloween parties.
3. If your kiddos like pudding, this is a great fall recipe.
4. My son loves chocolate chip pancakes, so these pancake bites are a hit in our house.
5. We started a holiday tradition where every holiday we create muddy buddies. My son loves it!
6. Ice cream is one of those desserts you can eat year round, so this one is a must.
7. If you have any leftover pie, this milkshake is essential when you have a sweet tooth.
8. Snickerdoodles have always been my fave. I was so bummed when Dunkin’ Donuts didn’t bring them back. So these pumpkin flavored cookies are definitely a must.
9. So many people enjoy hummus, so this recipe is a go-to for fall events.
10. I eat low-carb, but my son is a bread lover — especially when it comes to sweet bread. So this recipe is a must in my house.
11. If cheesecake brownies are a favorite indulgence, these are a must-have!
12. Waffles can be heaven to a kid. Even if you’re going for a healthier lifestyle, these are great for the fall season.
13. What kid doesn’t love French toast sticks?
14. Calling all Instant Pot fans! This cheesecake should be your first fall recipe.
15. Make-ahead meals are so important in a busy household, so this bread in a jar is perfect.
16. Chocolate chip cookies are my son’s favorite cookies, so adding a little spice is something he wouldn’t expect.
17. With Halloween around the corner, this trail mix is great for a snack.
18. Donuts are almost every kid’s request, so these are a must for the spice season.
19. Curry is a family favorite — this curry recipe will make a delicious addition to your repertoire!
20. If you’re a traditional chocolate chip cookie lover, try adding a little spice!
21. The little ones will enjoy these freezer pops — especially when teething (or just as a snack)!
22. Cream cheese — the cheese of the season! This will be great at those Halloween and Thanksgiving Day parties.
23. October and November can still be spent outdoors. Having a s’mores night would be extra festive with these marshmallows.
24. When you’re a busy mom on the go, parfaits can be your best friend. At the office or at home, the spice gives this a little kick!
25. I loved bread pudding when I was younger! Introduce your kids to this festive fall favorite with a pumpkin twist.