Many people are working from home this year… even Santa!
Santa is staying healthy and safe in the North Pole as he prepares for his Christmas Eve journey! While we won’t be able to visit Santa for our typical holiday photos, we’ve come up with the next-best plan.
Santa is offering Boston Moms followers and their families PERSONALIZED video greetings from his workshop in the North Pole! He wishes he could meet us all in person this year but agrees that virtual greetings are the way to go!
WHO: Boston-area families
WHERE: On a computer, tablet, or phone in the comfort of your own home!
WHEN: Video arrives in your email inbox by 12/10/2020. You can choose to show it to your family whenever you are ready!
WHAT: Personalized keepsake VIDEO greetings (not interactive — Santa records in his workshop and you receive his special message via email).
INCLUDES access to the Boston Moms Christmas storytime with Santa FREE event December 19, 2020, at 5 p.m.
- A 3–5-minute recorded keepsake video personalized for your family.
- Each adult who registers will be asked to answer a few questions about their family through a survey provided via email after registration. Santa will use these surveys to make sure each greeting is personalized to your family.
- Video will be emailed to you and downloadable for your safekeeping.
- Along with your video, you’ll receive a photo template that you can use to drop a picture of your family into as your 2020 Santa photo if you so choose.
- A virtual storytime with Santa plus GIVEAWAYS will happen LIVE on the Boston Moms Holidays at Home Event Page on December 19, 2020. This event is free to the public, but all ticketed attendees will receive a direct link to the event as a reminder.
Personalized Recorded Greeting (emailed to your preferred email address by 12/10/20): $30/family + taxes and fees.
Storytime with Santa LIVE on Boston Moms Facebook event page: Free
There are a very limited number of tickets available, so please register your family as soon as possible to avoid missing out on the fun!
By reserving a spot, you agree to assume all of the risks associated with your participation. You further agree that Boston Moms LLC shall not be liable and shall be held harmless in any manner.
Due to the complexity of the video recordings, no refunds will be made available. Additionally, all ticket holders will be subscribed to our email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up-to-date event info.
Read Boston Moms full terms and conditions here.