fbpx
Theatre has been in my life for as long as I can remember. My first “starring” role came in third grade when I played a pirate in our school’s production about Christopher Columbus. (I'm not certain Columbus actually encountered...
It’s no wonder July is National Ice Cream Month — what would summer be without a scoop (or two or three) of the sweet, creamy, frozen treat? And lucky for us, Boston is home to some of the world’s...
Reading has been one of my favorite hobbies for as long as I can remember. Sadly, since having a child of my own I have not been able to finish a single book. However, thanks to the internet available...
Living in New England, it goes without saying that we’re so fortunate to be a stone’s throw –or nice day trip—away from so many attractions that signal classic Americana summer.  Strawberry-picking and beach-going, whale watching and summer festivals that...
Sarah is delighted to be the mother of two-year-old Margalit Penina. By day she is the Senior Director, Operations, Planning and Analysis at Combined Jewish Philanthropies. When not working, she enjoys gardening with her daughter, taking loads of pictures, and...
When my family of four was exploring cities and towns where we may want to buy a home last year, we were quite literally all over the map. Between my husband and I, apart and together, we have spent...
In the last 10 years, I have moved from my hometown to go to college, again to begin my career, and yet again to join my husband as he went back to school. In that time, my mom also moved from...
There are so many great free or cheap movie nights hosted all over Boston and beyond.  From kid friendly to date night, there are plenty of great flicks to see.  We've got all of the details so you can...
The doorbell rang and a group of four adorable girls were on the other side of my door selling cookies.  They came in, introduced themselves, and asked if I wanted to donate money to the Jimmy Fund at Dana...
I am currently wrapping up my eighth year as a history teacher, and I am frequently asked by friends for suggestions for gifts to say thank you to the special teachers in their child’s life. While gifts are by...
One of the many benefits of living near Boston is access to top-class restaurants and healthy eating options. Many of our local restaurants are offering "farm-to-table" options, which got me thinking, "Why am I not doing this?" We are being...
Farmers' markets are one of the great joys of summer.  Massachusetts has embraced its agricultural roots and supports a thriving locavore movement, and nowhere is that more apparent than at one of the many markets across the Commonwealth. While I...
15,169FansLike
6,486FollowersFollow
2,012FollowersFollow
1,583FollowersFollow

Guide To Boston

Drive-In Movies in Greater Boston — 2020

Traditional movie theaters are opening slowly throughout the state after a months-long hiatus due to COVID-19. If you are looking for an alternative to...
classic pasta salad recipe - Boston Moms

Classic Macaroni Salad

firework Fourth of July fruit kabobs - Boston Moms

Firework Fruit Kabobs