As the premier parenting resource in the Greater Boston area, the mission of Boston Moms has always been to enrich the lives of the moms we serve. Our goal to connect moms to each other and to their community, to offer important resources, and to celebrate motherhood is paramount to all we do.
Today we are thrilled to announce our search for Boston’s Super Mom on the Frontlines.
While all moms are certainly carrying a heavier load these days as we navigate our new normal, moms who are working on the frontlines during this pandemic are carrying exponentially more. To us, they are SUPER. This is our opportunity to honor and celebrate their contributions to our community and to cheer them on as they continue to do this important work at home and on the frontlines.
We are now accepting submissions for Boston’s Super Mom on the Frontlines.
We are looking for moms who stand out in a crowd. Do you know a mom who is working on the frontlines? Perhaps she is a doctor, a nurse, a pharmacist, a medical assistant, a radiologist technician, a first responder, a researcher, or a lab staff member. Maybe she is a delivery driver, a grocery store employee, or an essential worker at a daycare. What is she doing to make a difference for others? Does she set an example and offer encouragement for others around her? How has she had to sacrifice so that she can continue to serve our community during this crucial time?
Boston’s Super Mom on the Frontlines might be your own mom, your neighbor, your grandmother, your best friend, or anyone else you admire.
How to nominate someone for Boston’s Super Mom on the Frontlines:
- Complete the form below to nominate a Boston-area mom who is working on the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, May 1, at 5 p.m. EST.
- The Boston Moms team will determine finalists, and you — our community — will cast the final vote on Facebook.
The winner will be announced on May 8, 2020.
Her terrific prize package from our generous sponsors will include:
- A full photography session with Crabapple Photography :: Includes at least 30 unique, hand-edited portraits in both color and black and white AND all digital files. Can be redeemed at the Andover studio, a local park, or the winner’s home (distance depending). $975 value.
- Dinner for four from Perfect Strangers and Chef Adam Munroe :: Perfect strangers will provide the winner with a “Downtown Dining at Home” custom menu, themed party, or special event in the comfort of her home or at a desired location. Through formal consultation and detailed discussions, Perfect Strangers will create the experience you desire and deserve! $600 value.
- Floral arrangement from Table & Tulip :: $150 value.
- $50 gift card from INTERLOCKS, a haven for women and men seeking first-rate beauty, wellness, and medspa services on Boston’s North Shore.
- McCrea’s Candies Flavor Family Box :: McCrea’s newest mouthwatering caramel assortment is filled with four pieces each of nine flavors of their delicious caramel — this grand tasting box is the ultimate gift for caramel lovers. It is ready to share with friends and family and can turn your event into a scrumptious celebration. $29.95 value.
- A graphic tee from Flock Boston. $28 value.
- Rustic Marlin Signs of Hope “hero” sign :: Perfect for our hero mom’s front door! These small hanging signs are quick and easy home accents made to hang on any hook or door to welcome guests with your very own style and personality. $20 value.
All nominees will be featured in a post on BostonMoms.com, ensuring that each mom is seen as the superhero she is. Finalists will be featured on Boston Moms’ social media accounts, and the winner of the grand prize will receive a special feature on BostonMoms.com!
Nominations are CLOSED as of 5PM EST 5/1/2020. We will announce the finalists soon!
View Boston Moms overall terms and conditions here.