Our team of parents loves to inspire, encourage, and support each other. Our mission is to connect with the Boston community, both online and offline, and to share this journey of motherhood with each other! We are parents of all ages, with kids in every stage, who have a passion for community — and all things mom. We speak what is in our hearts and on our minds, whether it’s about parenting, relationships, friendships, or our favorite Boston resources.
Our contributors are unique, talented, and transparent. They share their parenting perspectives openly in an effort to encourage YOU… moms, dads, and other caregivers in the Boston area to embrace the crazy and share your truth.
We are growing and looking for contributors to join our team! This is a volunteer position, but there will be some really fun perks to make it worthwhile (we have contributor nights planned for the fall to get out and have fun!). Note: You do NOT have to be a blogger to apply! We are simply looking for local parents of all ages with children in various stages of life who love to write, have a passion for motherhood and their community, and are looking for a way to connect!
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for parents, kids, and the greater Boston area
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective
- One original post per month on the topic of your choice that fits within the brand and mission of Boston Moms Blog
- Your presence at BMB events and outings (which are designed to be a great time!)
- Strong social media presence and involvement
- A reliable, positive, respectful, and fun personality!
- A willingness to share content with your social media network
What you GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of parents (and kids) in the greater Boston area
- Free admission to most BMB events
- Your photo and bio on the BMB contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our private contributors’ Facebook group
- A space to share what you want to write
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to BMB
How to apply:
Please fill out the below application in its entirety by midnight on Monday, August 19, 2019. Email [email protected] with any questions! We will be in touch with all applicants by Tuesday, September 2.